Business support services: Payroll
Keeping on top of payroll responsibilities is often a headache for employers. Regular changes to the payroll regime – including the introduction of Real Time Information reporting of tax, national insurance and other deductions in April 2013 – can make it difficult to stay up-to-date and compliant with the rules and regulations. At the same time, errors and omissions can lead to financial penalties.
If you’re wondering if there’s a better, cheaper way to handle your payroll than dealing with it in-house, Dickson Middleton’s payroll service in Stirling, Bonnybridge and Auchterarder could be the answer you’re looking for.
Our professional payroll service offers a fast, efficient, cost-effective alternative to dealing with payroll issues in-house, including:
- complete confidentiality
- setting up payroll schemes and payroll data input
- processing to the payroll frequency you require
- dealing with all payroll payments and deductions, including bonuses, overtime, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, union subscriptions, student loans, pension deductions
- electronic salary payments directly to your employees, plus secure, detailed payslips
- Construction Industry Scheme returns
- liaising with HM Revenue & Customs on payroll issues
- dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries
- friendly advice on payroll issues, over the phone or via email.
For more information about Dickson Middleton’s accountancy, tax advice and business support services in Stirling, Bonnybridge and Auchterarder, please contact us.